DA-IICT Recruitment for JRF under ISRO sponsored Project 2020,Other Detail Like Education Qualification, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, Last Date And Number of Post More Detail are Given Below Detail.
DA-IICT Recruitment Detail
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for a temporary position to work at DA-IICT on a ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) sponsored research project financed by the Department of Space (DOS, GoI), India. The project details, requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
Title of the Project:
- Design and Simulation of Physical Layer and MAC Layer Functionalities of Future Mobile Satellite Systems
|Position and Salary||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 1 post
Consolidated salary Rs. 31,000/- p.m. + HRA
|Period of appointment:||This post is purely temporary for a duration of 1 year. It would, therefore, not confer any right for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in DA-IICT. However, the selected candidate will be encouraged to apply for the PhD program of DA-IICT as per the available guidelines.|
|Job Description||The development of a Physical Layer and MAC Layer algorithms and protocols for the future Mobile Satellite Systems.|
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates must send the Curriculum Vitae with complete qualification and experience details latest by 8th July, 2020 through an e-mail to Dr. Rajib Lochan Das at “[email protected]” and Dr. Yash Vasavada at “[email protected]”
- Please write “Application for JRF position at DA-IICT ” in subject line of the email.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their CV, qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Given the current pandemic, the interview will be conducted in an online mode.
- Tentative date of Interview: 13th July, 2020
- Expected start date: 16th July, 2020.
- More Details: Click Here